Terms and conditions
DISNEY PRIZE DRAW
- The prize draw is open to all Eligible Participants who comply with these terms and conditions.
- Dates within these terms and conditions will be updated on a quarterly basis.
- For the purposes of this prize draw:
- Announcement Date means 20th December 2018 being the last date on which winners will be notified of their prize.
- BrandPipe means BrandPipe Limited (company number 08388816) who will be providing administration assistance in respect of the notification of Prize winners.
- Draw Period means 30th November 2018 to midnight on 12th December 2018 during which Eligible Participants may enter into the prize draw. Entries received after this time will not be counted, valid, accepted or considered.
- Eligible Participant means any Vitality member aged 18 years or over and resident in the United Kingdom, who complies with these terms and conditions and fulfills certain eligibility criteria as outlined here. The Vitality member must have at least one child under the age of 18 covered on their plan. The prize draw is open to the following members only:
- VitalityHealth members with a Personal Healthcare or Business Healthcare plan;
- VitalityHealth members with a Corporate Healthcare plan with Vitality Plus or a Corporate Healthcare Trust plan with Vitality Plus;
- VitalityLife members with Vitality Plus or Vitality Optimiser (including Wellness Optimiser).
- Member means an individual holding a valid VitalityHealth or VitalityLife Plan and who is registered in the Vitality Member Zone at the time of the prize draw.
- Prize means one (1), two (2) night, three (3) day holiday package to Disneyland Paris. The package is valid for one (1) prize winner and up to three (3) guests sharing one standard room in Disneyland Paris. The prize includes:
- Return transport to Disneyland Paris, travelling by Eurostar in Standard class direct to Disneyland Paris from London St Pancras, Ashford International or Ebbsfleet International OR an economy class return flight from a selected regional airport to Paris Charles de Gaulle. A shuttle service on the VEA bus from Paris Charles de Gaulle to Disneyland Paris is available.
- Two (2) nights’ accommodation sharing one (1) standard room at a Disney resort hotel (excluding Disneyland Hotel) including continental breakfast.
- Four (4) x three (3) Day Park Hopper tickets valid for entry into the Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.
- Meal vouchers to cover meals for the duration of the three (3) day trip, covering: three (3) lunches and two (2) dinners.